Thursday, June 14, 2012

Who knew?

As part of the process of leaving my current job, I've been putting together a list of the corporate equipment entrusted to me over the years. One, I want to make sure I return everything that belongs to the company. Two, I don't want them coming back after me for anything later, to be perfectly honest.

I was surprised at how long the list actually was:

  • Laptop
  • Docking station
  • Second monitor
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Cable lock
  • Smartphone
  • Extra battery
  • Charging/docking station for smartphone
  • Otterbox for smartphone
  • Access card for main office
  • Access card for secondary office
  • Cisco IP Phone for desk
  • Wireless headset for desk phone
  • Corporate charge card
It's a miracle I haven't lost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment