- "Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything."
- "Stop Global Whining"
- "When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine"
- "The Marine Corps - When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight"
- "Death Smiles At Everyone - Marines Smile Back"
- "Marine Sniper - You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
- "What Do I Feel When I Kill A Terrorist? A Little Recoil"
- "Marines - Providing Enemies of America an Opportunity To Die For their Country Since 1775"
- "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Anyone Who Threatens It"
- "Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon"
- "Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl"
- "One Shot, Twelve Kills - U.S. Naval Gun Fire Support"
- "My Kid Fought In Iraq So Your Kid Can Party In College"
- "Machine Gunners - Accuracy By Volume"
- "A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy - Blessed Be The Peacemakers"
- "If You Can Read This, Thank A Teacher. If You Can Read It In English, Thank A Veteran"
- "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The Marines don't have that problem." ...Ronald Reagan
Monday, February 1, 2010
Quotes of the Day
I've seen a number of these before, but some were new to me. For your enjoyment: