Friday, December 2, 2011

Here, hold my beer. . . .

. . .I'm done with it for now.

I have slowly come to the realization that, for now at least, beer and alcohol are not my friends. Part of my weight issues are related to those empty calories. I've also probably been overindulging of late.

So, it's time to try an experiment. I'm going to put the beer down (mostly) for the rest of the year. I might allow myself one if we go out to eat, but no more than one.

I want to see what happens. I'm pretty sure my weight will continue to move in the proper direction. I think my energy levels will return to where they were months ago (I've been exceptionally tired of late, but have had trouble sleeping). I'm hoping my overall mood and attitude improve as well.

I'd say let's drink to it, but, um, yeah.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a pretty good experiment, I'm thinking of trying this out myself. Oh, and yes, I'm part of the Tamalanch.

    ReplyDelete